Thinking about replacing your old windows?
Your home is the heart of treasured family memories. Enhance the comfort and quality of your home with double-pane windows. Your new windows will frame nature's light and add distinctive personality to each of your rooms. In addition to adding beauty, they will:
- Lower Utility Bills - Modern dual pane windows are up to four times as energy efficient as your old single pane windows, saving you money on utility bills.
- Eliminate Maintenance - Vinyl window frames are warranted not to fade, peel, warp, corrode or rot. Just wipe them clean with soap and water to keep them looking beautiful for life.
- Avoid Dull Dreary Sunscreens - "Let the sun shine in" with high tech glass that blocks 96 percent of the sun's infrared heat.
- Minimize Fading of Home Furnishings - Today's high tech glass blocks 83 percent of the sun's damaging ultraviolet radiation keeping your carpets, wall coverings and furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Minimize Condensation - Warmer inside glass temperatures in the winter means less possibility of condensation, which can lead to mold and mildew.
- Reduce Outside Noise - Dual pane windows have dead air space between the two panes of glass which can help reduce outside noise.